Our Guarantees & Warranties
We want you to feel completely protected when you choose A.A. Waters & Brookes to design, install and maintain your sprinkler or irrigation system.
That’s why we have the best guarantees and warranties in the business.
Guarantees and Warranties
- There is a two year guarantee on all material and labour against manufacture’s defects, provided we winterize the sprinkler system.
- Pipes are guaranteed for 25 years.
Extended Guarantees and Warranties
- There is an optional extended service warranty available. With this, we provide the spring start-up and winterization service each year, and you are able to extend your guarantee up to five years against manufacture’s defects.
- Following the five year guarantee period, you can be placed on an Annual Service Contract.
Above All, Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed: We will correct any aspect of our work that you are not happy with.
- Our experience and training gives us the confidence to guarantee what we can do for you.
- Our staff will treat you with respect and integrity.
- Our staff have the proper training to do the job you hire us to do.
- We will have the proper equipment to do our job each time we visit you.
- We have the staff necessary to complete your job in a timely manner.
- When the installation is complete, we will demonstrate the controller/timer to you, show you the coverage on the lawn & beds, and review clean-up with you.
- We will inspect the work our staff does to ensure compliance.
- Our trucks will be neat and clean. The presence of our staff will not detract from the look of your neighbourhood.
- Our staff members will be in uniform while working on your property
- We are prepared to offer you a complete range of services for the installation and servicing of your lawn sprinkler.
- We will be there when we say we will be there, and we will do what we promise.
- You will receive an accurate invoice for the work we have done and the details of the work will be reflected on the invoice.
- You will receive a sketch of the layout of your sprinkler system in the winter following the installation.
We want you to feel completely at ease and confident in your decision to use our services, and we want to continue to work for you.