The A.A. Waters & Brookes Difference
How Do You, The Homeowner, Know if the System was Properly Designed, Installed and Managed?
Unlike electricians or plumbers, the irrigation industry is non-regulated. A permit is not required to install a sprinkler system and there are no building code guidelines. Licenses are not required for irrigation technicians.
This leaves the homeowner vulnerable “to get what he/she is given”; poor quality material, workmanship, and business practices.
We are involved in a business, building a company with a solid reputation. We are here to properly design, construct, maintain and manage your sprinkler system.
Why Choose Us For Installation
- In an unregulated industry, we are certified as a contractor and certified as a designer.
- Fully explained & detailed proposal.
- Factory trained technicians.
- Superior/quality customer service.
- Personalized customer service.
- We have the skills, experience and expertise.
- Quality materials throughout.
- Full-time office staff to handle all queries immediately.
- This company is owner-operated to ensure quality throughout.
- We are customer driven.
- In business since 1987.
- Over 5,000 installations done.
- We offer the newest technology for water efficiency.
- An EPA water sense partner.
- We will correct any deficiencies.
- When the work is completed, a third party checks that the work has been done correctly.
- We are there to properly design, install, maintain and manage the system, not just connect pipes.
- Rated 9.8 out of 10 by Homestars.
|What We Do||What They Do|
|Professional controllers which are reliable and user-friendly||Difficult to program controllers purchase at hardware stores|
|Certified pipe-CSA or NSF||Utility pipe|
|Direct burial wire||Indoor thermostat wire|
|All products have a proven track record of performance and are best suited to your application||Cheapest heads available for DYI|
|Water tight electrical connectors||Twist wires together without connectors|
|Backflow preventers included||Backflow preventers excluded|
|12" pop-up heads||Riser pipes sticking up|
|Use matched precipitation rate nozzles||Any nozzle to water|
|Installations performed in a workmanlike manner||Anything that works|
|Quality control checks||No quality control checks|
|Use vibratory plow for adequate depth & cleanliness of job||Use shovel & open trench|
|Locates of utilities are done||No locates|
|Drawing provided of system layout||No drawing|
|System layout based on the principle of head to head coverage for uniformity and water conservation||100% coverage with poor uniformity & wastage of water|
|Full time office staff with 24 hour emergency service||Answering machines|
|Technicians have individual customer technical information||No records of installation|
|Fair price to consumer and us||Low price reflecting poor quality & labour|
|WSIB and liability insurance||No insurance|