About A. A. Waters & Brookes
A. A. Waters & Brookes is owned and operated by a professional engineer who is a certified irrigation contractor and designer. We work with home owners, landscape contractors, home builders and general contractors throughout Toronto, the GTA and southern Ontario. The company ensures that your lawn sprinkler and irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to your satisfaction.
Founded by a professional engineer, Allan Brookes, in 1987, the A. A. Waters & Brookes team has grown to over 12 dedicated technical employees and two administrative staff to service our clients. In addition to significant landscaping and irrigation skills and experience, each team member receives ongoing training.
- Certified Irrigation Contractor
- Certified Irrigation Designer (Residential)
- Certified Irrigation Designer (Commercial)
- Certified Irrigation Technician
- Rainbird Factory Trained
- Water Efficient Product Techician
- Residential Controiller Technician
- ESP-LX (Series) Operator
- Decoder System Technician
- Backflow Preventer Tester
- CPR, First Aid
- Fall Arrest
Code of Ethics
I subscribe to the following code of ethics:
- Uphold the integrity of the irrigation industry.
- Protect public health and safety.
- Comply with all local, state, national laws, and regulations.
- Adhere to the concepts of free enterprise.
- Follow fair and honest business practices including legitimate representation of my personal capabilities, experience, certifications, and licenses.
- Apply ethical business practices to all contractual and warranty obligations.
- Use responsible procedures in the design, installation, maintenance, and management of irrigation systems.
- Promote best management practices for water, soil, and energy through efficient and cost-effective irrigation systems design, installation, maintenance, and management.
- Work to gain respect and recognition for the irrigation industry at the local, regional, national, and international level.